Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Don't look, don't look, don't look...

On May 2nd - I turned 35. The "evil" age for a woman trying to conceive. It puts you into the group "Advanced Maternal Age". I woke up that morning - knowing it was test day. I spent most of the night before convincing myself that there was no way I was pregnant - I was late due to stress - and getting my hopes up was just going to bring another cut on my heart. So - I begrudgingly went ahead and POAS [peed on a stick]. I forced myself to look away... Don't look, don't look, don't look... A quick glance at one minute.... Is that a faint second line? Don't look, don't look, don't look.... Three minutes can sometimes feel like an eternity. Once those three minutes were done - I picked up the stick....

TWO LINES = TWO SOULS.


Dear Peapod - We are so happy that you are here. I know Jack told you all about us. I will do everything I can to help you grow big and strong. We love you!
Love, Mommy

No comments: